6 Step Process
Financial planning is the long-term and continuous process of wisely managing your finances so you can achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time negotiating the financial hurdles that inevitably arise in every stage of life.
MyFP adopts this process when working with clients to advise on their financial needs and concerns.
- Goal Setting - this critical step determines what you wish to achieve. A ranking is set for multiple goals.
- Gather Data – gather and verify all your relevant financial and personal data for the financial plan.
- Evaluate and Analyze - your data is then analyzed and evaluated against the goals you wish to achieve.
- Develop the Plan – develop a strategy that enables you to have a higher probability of achieving your short, mid-term and long term goals.
- Implementation – execute your plan and optimize resources to achieve your goals.
- Monitoring and Re-align - periodically monitor and adjust your actions to achieve your goals.